“In it are manifest signs, the Maqaam of Ibrahim; whosoever enters it, he attains security. And Hajj to the House is a duty that mankind owes to Allah, those who can afford the expenses; and whoever disbelieves [i.e. denies Hajj, then he is a disbeliever of Allah], then Allah stands not in need of any of Al-‘Aalamiin.”
[Surah Al-Imraan (3): 97]
Why book with Hunafaa Travel
- We try our utmost to perform Hajj according to the Sunnah.
- We incorporate a valuable educational programme which ensures that this journey is a rich spiritual experience.
- We do not attract people from a specific background or nationality; we have a good mix of Muslims from a variety of backgrounds.
- All meetings/lectures & announcements are in English
- All ground transportation is on our own private buses – we do not use government transport (except from airport to hotel).
- All organisers are fluent in English and a number also in Arabic, Bangla and Urdu.
- We have our own dedicated tents in Arafat.
- We will deliver what we promise.